Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Week 13 Reading Reflection

Chapter 14

1. I was the most surprised by the overall emotional take of this chapter. Emotions are involved in business but I expected them to be as removed as possible and with this chapter there was a lot of focus on the role that emotions play in the success and failures of an operation. 

2. I was confused by the idea of undercapitalization. The book did not go into much detail on this and I think they could have provided more of an explanation with an example. 

3. If I asked the author two questions I would ask them,
                          Although emotions can cause negative effects are they still important in the business                             process? Why?

4. I think the author was wrong in describing divergent goals as a short coming. I often find that when two people see a different picture and have different goals that there is a strong potential for the idea to expand, develop and grow into something bigger. More minds equal more opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment