Sunday, April 24, 2016

Final Reflection

I think the experience that I will remember forever is the one where we tried to give away a dollar bill to a stranger. It was one of the most interesting experiences I've had with an individual I did not know. I am most proud of myself for completing the interviews with strangers because that required going a bit out of my comfort zone.
I do not yet see myself as an entrepreneur, but I would say that I have started to develop that mindset.
To perform best in this course, I would suggest that future students try to take advantage of every assignment no matter how small it may seem. I learned a lot from the course and I think I could have learned even more if I had taken some of the smaller assignments more seriously.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Kaila,
    I agree with you. The Free Money assignment was indeed a memorable experience. I was very nervous to talk to strangers as well. I don’t know why you didn’t take the smaller assignments seriously, but I am glad you attempted to do this assignment. My most formative assignment was the Interviewing Customers assignment. You can check out my Final Reflection at http://entrepreneurshipblogs.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kaila!

    Very true. The Free Money assignment was extremely challenging. I also very nervous to talk to strangers before but the class challenged me to be better. I am so happy that this class has helped me be so confident when talking to people! I appreciate your growth through out the class and congrats on all your successful!

    Here is my post:http://nickreg.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaila, great post!

    I really liked your blog and I too found feedback to be very useful. I liked the experiences you shared and like that you were very open. I also thought the free money assignment was difficult and many people dont want money like i expected.

    If you get a chance, check out my page. I would love to know what you think.
    You can find it here: http://danielricciulli.blogspot.com/2016/04/final-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete