ENT3003

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Week 7 Reading Reflection

REDISCOVERING MARKET SEGMENTATION

I was most surprised by the general idea of this article that the exact purpose they created this idea actually led to be the issue with the idea. I have never seen this happen before and I find it interesting that they thought they created a solution to the problem but in reality it only provoked the issue. 

I was confused by the "gravity of decision spectrum" and exactly how it functions. 

I would ask why they thought this was originally going to work and what do they think caused their original solution to fail? 

I don't feel like I know enough about the issue to say that he was wrong about anything but I do think he may have overgeneralized in terms of how much or little people can relate to advertising. 
Posted by Beginner Blog at 1:09 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Week 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Beginner Blog
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (40)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • Week 8 Reading Reflection
      • Hal-Way Reflection
      • The Twenty Percent
      • Free Money
      • Week 7 Reading Reflection
      • Elevator Pitch No. 2
      • Interviewing customers No. 3
      • Idea Napkin No. 1
      • Week 5 Reading Reflection
      • Customer Interview No. 2
      • Elevator Pitch no. 1
    • ►  January (10)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.