I changed this elevator pitch to be more enthusiastic than the first two and I also changed it to appear to more people than just college students. Based on feedback from other students I realized that busy Gainesville families and the elderly would also benefit from this business idea.
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Elevator pitch no. 3
I changed this elevator pitch to be more enthusiastic than the first two and I also changed it to appear to more people than just college students. Based on feedback from other students I realized that busy Gainesville families and the elderly would also benefit from this business idea.
Labels:
Week 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Kaila,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed watching your post. It was well done, I really like your idea. I too had the same problem as you. My voice was very monotone and boring in the past few pitches, so this time around, I tried to fluctuate my voice and speak with a little more emotion. But like you, that was one of my only major critiques. I'm glad the other students' feedback allowed you to realize you have a larger target market than you originally though. That is great! If you get a chance, take a look at my post as well:
https://principlesofentrepreneurship.wordpress.com/2016/03/15/elevator-pitch-no-3/
Good luck on your idea and the rest of the class!
I liked your script and how you tried to present your idea in an interesting way. I also like that you changed it up a bit from the last time, in order to expand your demographic. The only suggestion I would have is to record it from further away, maybe while standing so we can see any hand gestures or body language. This would improve the visual effect of your pitch. I was unable to complete this assignment, but you can feel free to check out my blog here: mistydawn67.blogspot.com.es
ReplyDeleteKaila, I think you spoke really well in your elevator pitch. You showed emotion, confidence, and originality. The one critique I would have is to maybe stand up and so that people can see your hands and body language. Other than that, great job! Check out my pitch here- http://mudine.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
ReplyDelete