Sunday, March 27, 2016

Week 11 Reading Reflection

Week 11

The link on the reading list wont let me access it. I have tried the login and the UF site and it will not give me access.

Instead of reflecting on the reading I am going to do a reflection on the course so far.

I have enjoyed creating my own business idea but it has been harder than I originally thought it would have been. Since it is all imagination and hypothetical, I assumed coming up with ideas would be simple. However, sitting down and actually thinking about products that do not exist but would benefit a large mass of people has proved harder than it sounds.

I think this class has pushed me to do a lot of things I have never done and probably never would like interviewing strangers and trying to give away my dollars to them.

I think that my personal skills have improved because of this and I also think they have improved from the grading process and being accountable for my own success.

If I were to change anything about the course I think I would change the assignment where we were asked to interview business owners and customers.I think a lot of students had difficulty finding people who were comfortable being recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment