Saturday, January 9, 2016

Introduction

Hey ya'll!

My name is Kaila and I am a third year Criminology major minoring in anthropology. I am from a small town about an hour south of the swamp called Dunnellon. The chances of you knowing the town are probably the same as the chance of any of us winning the powerball tonight!

My family is pretty small but I guess that makes family gatherings easier! I am the middle child with an older sister and younger brother. In my down time I enjoy good old fashioned road trips with friends and family. Fun in the Sun is always my go to whether it be hiking, fishing, boating or tailgating!


This is my steer Elmo! I think this picture explains my home life and background pretty well!






Over the summer I had the amazing opportunity to spend 6 weeks in Spain and an additional two weeks traveling Europe which was absolutely insane! I've actually now been to more countries than states so you could say before this past summer I was pretty untraveled.


I cant wait for what the future holds. Hopefully a trip to Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment