- World Hunger
- Child abuse/Neglect
- Drug/Human trafficking
- Homelessness
- Domestic Abuse
- World Hunger
- Homelessness
- Domestic Abuse
- Drug/human trafficking
- Child abuse/Neglect
I think World Hunger is the biggest issue because it effects the most people and leads to starvation and eventually death for so many.
I believe World Hunger is also the easiest problem to solve because there are already so many programs in place trying to put an end to this issue. They just need more support by the government and they need to be placed higher on their priority list. We need to shift the focus from monetary gain to the quality of life and making sure people are not starving to death will definitely enhance their quality of life.

Kayla:
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I couldn't agree more with the order you have gave the world's problems. I didn't put homelessness in mine, but I wanted to say this issue around the world is one I feel the most sorry of. Lots of people without a home and without a family is very heartbreaking and I can be very sensitive about this issue. Glad you have that in your list! and great job! Here is the link to mine if your would like to read some: http://cabuawad.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-5-word-problems.html