Sunday, February 14, 2016

Interviewing customers No. 3

I've decided that it is necessary to branch out the business and include both older residents as well as college students since some feel this is too expensive for them and would rather just buy their own groceries.
I learned that interviewing is never easy and sometimes people will just have negative things to say but that is okay!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I really like the idea of having my groceries delivered but can definitely see how it could become expensive. However, I do know of people (usually a bit older than college students) that would absolutely utilize your services. I personally don't like shopping at the grocery store, as it is time consuming and can be frustrating when it's a busy day at the store, which is usually when I tend to go! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your idea is really neat. I like how it incorporates efficiency and seeks to make your client's life better. I do agree that in a realistic setting, I am not sure how this idea might pan out. It may be too expensive. With that being said, would you consider providing a tiered "Level 1, 2, 3" option for people? Like, if they wanted to dabble in the idea, they could choose the cheaper Level 3 option, rather than commit to the more expensive Level 1 option.

    Check out my link: http://laurenent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3.html

    ReplyDelete