Delivery Fee for groceries
Next Product:
I believe that after customers are having their groceries delivered to their door, they will begin to seek a service that provides a list of meals they can choose from for the week so the grocery list is derived from their choices.
Enhance current service:
The current service is delivering groceries. By allowing a predetermined list of meal options the process of an individual compiling their list for delivery is made easier and enhances the user experience.
Amazon:
This is a service not a product so it will not be available for comparison on Amazon. However, I have selected a product that would be useful to me as the business owner.
Product:
Deluxe Rolling Utility Cart: TO transport groceries to/from vehicle to customers.
Reviews:
4/5 Stars
Customers enjoy that it is easy to assemble and lightweight. However, customers think the materials are not high quality and the parts are easily breakable. I would make the pieces of a thicker metal to increase the weight it can support.

The related product you found on amazon was a creative way to do the assignment! I love your idea for expansion, but there are existing companies advertising weekly high-quality ingredients and a following recipe, your idea would allow your customers to choose a specific recipe, so you may want to focus on that major difference. My idea is a service based app as well, so what I did was find my competitor's app on amazon and analyze the reviews. You can see my post here: http://brientrep.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-amazon-whisperer.html
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteDelivering groceries is certainly a bent in the newer direction of catering to your customer's every need. Now, I see a small problem with your idea. You choose a select number of items to hold while peoples' needs will vary as seen with the size of those compact drive-through supermarkets. If one limits themselves to a single set, then they allow the competition to take advantage. I, on the other hand, am doing a different approach in terms of an application to remove political bias through publicly accessible information. My link is: http://entspring16.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-amazon-whispher.html