Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch no. 1

This is the video of my pitch after several takes and unfortunately its still not perfect because the phone fell over right before the end. Apologies.
My opportunity is to provide grocery delivery to undergraduate students in order to help those without the transportation or time.

Business: Shop and Drop

3 comments:

  1. Kaila, I really like your business idea and I think that there's a big business opportunity here that someone needs to take. I also like how you included so many great facts in the video, because it shows that there's a true need for a service in this field since so many people need to take time out of their busy schedules to go to the grocery store. You also sounded confident and convincing, so I wouldn't worry too much about your delivery. Here's my idea if you'd like to check it out: http://jakesmithent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kalia, I think your business plan is really interesting and that it would help make many students lives easier. I often need to go get groceries but I always have a lot of work to do and never have the time to do everything. If someone were able to get groceries for me, I would definitely pay a premium.

    http://mitchlicht2016.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalia,

    I'm actually in need of a gallon of milk right now and I really do not want to get up and go get it. Opportunity certainly exists! Great presentation. Your pitch was reinforced with meaningful facts and figures and I can certainly see how you arrived to this conclusion. Check out Postmates, which is a similar concept, driven by the share economy.

    If you have a chance, check out my elevator pitch! Here is the link:
    http://waylandglee.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete